Monday, July 30, 2012

"Friend" ruined baby shower- need advice

That is just unbelievable, I am so sorry. I really don't think you should send a thank you card, even though this is probably one of the only scenarios where I'd suggest foregoing it. I think her thank you from you was you not calling the police; there was an extremely drunk person who refused to leave your property and was threatening to drive away (which is why I assume you held on to her keys).?

Since you called her mom to get her, are you familiar at all with her mom and is her mom also bothered by her behavior? Like, would it be completely awkward and weird if you called her mom to say you wanted to communicate thanks for the gift, but explain that you don't wish to continue contact with the person, possibly thank her mom for "helping out" and coming to get her...? Just a thought.

Source: http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67663006.aspx

michelin tires michelin tires rett syndrome where the wild things are josh smith birdsong teresa giudice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.